Friday, January 3, 2014

Resolutions for 2014

Okay, so it's 5 degrees right now and blizzard Hercules did a number on my town.




I've been wanting to do an outfit post for a really long time but things keep getting in the way. For example mountains of snow, freezing weather, and I've just been all around pretty busy. I wasn't going to do a resolutions post but considering the fact that I can't go anywhere or do anything (not to mention the fact that I haven't changed out of my PJs or left the couch all day) I have changed my mind. 
Here are a few of my resolutions for 2014. 

1. Be an all around more positive person - I have a lot to be thankful for and sometimes I think I need to just wear a smile more often and be less of a pessimist.

2. Treat my hair better - When heat isn't needed I don't want to use it.

3. Blog my little heart out - I'm always trying to write exciting posts and come up with creative ideas.

4. Be more active on Twitter - I don't want my Twitter to just be a place to advertise my blog posts. I want it to be a place for me to give quick fashion related tips and talk about my daily life, like a mini blog.

5. Be more adventurous with my personal style - My style is not basic by any means I just feel like I've been wearing my own sort of uniform lately and I want to break that. 

6. Write more about fashion news - Taking a Journalism class at school has really helped me learn how much I love writing about current events. I feel like since taking this class my writing has gotten much better. I want to blog about fashion news more often. Like new designer collaborations, new collections, and more. I think it will be fun and I'm looking forward to it.

7. Edit the design of my blog - I really want to change the look of my blog a little bit. Editing colors, font, etc. would be awesome. 

8. More OOTDs! - I love blogging about what I wear in real life and how I put looks together. I want more frequent posts like those in the near future. 

9. Blog more often - I blog whenever I can and always try to squeeze it into my day even if for only 15 minutes. Whether I use that time working on writing, coming up with ideas, or making collages on Polyvore. Now that I have the iPad I really want to have more posts go up in a week.

10. Enjoy 2014, have lots of fun, and take tons of photos - 2013 went by way too fast. Like waaaay too fast. I want to focus on really enjoying 2014 with my friends and family. I'll be graduating high school before I know it and a lot of my good friends are graduating this year. I want to make the best of  the next few years before I venture off to college. I also want to have lots of photos to document the rest of my high school career so I can look back on them later on in life. 

What are some of your resolutions? 
Leave a comment and let me know!

Happy 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment