Sunday, November 25, 2012

My Recent Obsession: Dollhouse Denim Jacket

In the fall of last year I made an impulse buy. I purchased a distressed studded denim jacket from Macy's by the brand Dollhouse. The reason for this impulse buy? It was on clearance. For $10. So of course being the person I am, I bought the jacket for back-to-school. I never wore it. Then this month I rediscovered it in the back of my closet and that is when my love for this jacket began. Ever since then I have been wearing it all the time with just about anything from floral scarves and flowy tops to v-necks with brown combat boots. I am obsessed. It has become totally worth the $10 I spent.



The lovely jacket in all its glory.
 
 
 
 
 
Find a similar jacket right here.
 

Love this blog? I'm happy to hear! Make sure to follow Freshmen Fashion on www.blogger.com and www.bloglovin.com!
For fabulous fashion randomness make sure to follow me!
Instagram (@beverlylorraine)

XO, BL

2 comments: