Saturday, November 10, 2012

My Love for Cocktail Rings

I have talked about my love for a good cocktail ring many times on this blog. In fact, one of my very first posts was about rings (http://freshmenfashion.blogspot.com/2012/06/statement-rings.html)! One thing that I am really proud of is my incredibly large ring collection. I have one for almost every occaision. A great ring can add a perfect touch of glam to any outfit. Here are a few favorites of mine that I wear all the time.

 
Small Crystal Ring: Walmart (Can you believe it?)
 Claddagh Ring: Local Jewelry Store

 
Two-finger Key Ring: forever21
Claddagh Ring: Local Jewelry Store
 


Bow Ring: forever21
 


Rhinestone Band: forever21
Small Bow Ring: forever21
Mother of Pearl Ring: Artisan Made
 
As you can see a good majority of my favorite rings come from forever21. That is because their jewelry is very trendy and also very inexpensive. It's a good store to go to when you want  to try out a trend with out spending lots of cash. The accessories are usually of good quality for the price and always cute and chic. What's not to love about that?
 
Want to start your own cocktail/statement ring collection?
Try out some of these stores!
 
Forever21:
Macy's:
Aeropostale:
American Eagle:
 

 
Can't get enough Freshmen Fashion? Make sure to follow this blog on www.blogger.com and www.bloglovin.com! It would be greatly appreciated!
 
Want to follow me?
Instagram: @beverlylorraine
 


2 comments:

  1. What's very interesting about cocktail rings is their style. They could be simple, but they do have this elegant appeal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a wonderful sharing information with us. I hope you will share some more information about Jewelry adjustable. Please keep sharing. If you have Share are get a Halloween jewelry, then your blog become awesome and unique.

    Hi, I am there to showing you my Neckless and rings that are specially designed accordingly Halloween based and causal using ring and leather neckless is so comfortable. your blog is awesome many of the tattoo-liking peoples like this kind of products.

    HOW TO SPOT ORIGINAL LEATHER NECKLACES

    ReplyDelete