Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Last Day of 8th Grade is Tomorrow...

Today was my last full day of 8th grade. It was full of laughter, reminiscing, and signing yearbooks. Tomorrow, I will be addressing the whole graduating class at our graduation ceremony. I am totally exited and nervous at the same time.
Enough about me! Let's talk about what I'll be wearing.

So, tomorrow I am going for a sort of vintage/ girlie look. I am wearing an ivory lace top over a cream colored cami, denim capri pants, brown gladiator sandals, brown tourtise shell sunglasses, and a beautiful necklace from the Lauren Conrad collection at Kohl's that my parents surprised me with today. I think it will be a cute look. Hopefully it doesn't rain here. The forecast is sunny right now but who knows what it will be tomorrow. That's New England for you.
Anyways to those who are not out of school yet I wish you a great last day and to those who are already out of school I hope you're enjoying your summer. Wish me luck tomorrow. Hopefully I won't cry. Fingers are crossed. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment